- Elizabeth Jones, Texas Division of Aging and Disability Services and Sandra Kasprzak, Consumer Direc
- Financial Management Services, Support Services
- Presentations & Handouts
- fms conference, fe/a, fmsa, quality, certification
Participant direction programs struggle with how to ensure the quality of FMS in a resource-effective way. Two state perspectives are reviewed. Ms. Jones, from the state of Texas, and Ms. Kasprzak, who contracted with the state of Minnesota and worked with the state to certify FMS providers, shared their strategies for monitoring the quality of FMS and for certifying providers. Ms. Jones and Ms. Kasprzak discussed why the programs monitor and certify their FMS providers, how providers are reviewed, the outcomes of recent monitoring and certification efforts and the lessons learned.
The session was part of the 2011 FMS Conference.
- Jones Presentation (33 pages - 343.39 KB) Download
- Kasprzak Presentation (11 pages - 263.06 KB) Download
- Monitoring Tool (1 pages - 2.94 MB) Download